Online Experiments with jsPsych¶
Welcome to Online Experiments!
This course is being updated to use jsPsych 7.3.
Currently, materials up to and including section 06 are up to date.
Please start with the first section, “Introduction”.
- 00 Introduction
- 01 About the Web
- 02 An introduction to jsPsych
- 03 Developer tools and editing
- 04 The structure of a jsPsych experiment
- 06 Getting data from your experiment
- 07 Allocating participant and condition numbers
- 08 More interesting stimuli
- Solution 02
- Solution 04 (code in its own file)
- Solution 04 (multiple images)
- Solution 05 (all exercises)
- Solution 06 (CSV results)
- Timeline variables
- Factorial design
- Factorial with fixation
- Data saving
- Data saving line-by-line
- Use survey-text to add a property
- PHP code to save data on the server
- Participant and condition number
- Multiple images using timeline variables
- Multiple images using a loop
- Stroop using timeline variables
- Stroop using a loop
- Stroop using functions
- Code editor hunt
- Lists within lists